Consultant – Change Management at Mastercard Foundation – TDPel Jobs
Mastercard Foundation is a global foundation based across four hubs in Kigali, Rwanda, Nairobi, Kenya, Accra, Ghana and Toronto, Canada. Our programs promote financial inclusion and advance education and learning in Africa, primarily for young people, and in Canada for Indigenous youth. The Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. From inception, the Foundation was designed to be a separate entity and independent from Mastercard. Our policies, operations, and funding decisions are made by our President and Board of Directors.
The Foundation believes that youth employment is key to unlocking prosperity, both for youth and their societies. Enabling young women and men from disadvantaged communities to secure dignified and fulfilling work will ensure inclusive development and economic growth in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant – Change Management
Duration: 6 Months Contract
The Work at the Foundation
- We have entered a very exciting time at the Foundation as we scale up our operations across Africa to realize our Young Africa Works strategy. Our role at the Mastercard Foundation is to be a catalyst. Our Young Africa Works strategy focuses on working with others to spur systemic change so young people have the opportunity to find work that is dignified and fulfilling.
- The Foundation has opened offices in Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Uganda, building a broader leadership presence in Africa to develop specific strategies that support youth employment. Within a country, we work with governments, the private sector, educators and other funders to improve the quality of education and vocational training, prepare young people for the work force, expand access to financial services for entrepreneurs and small businesses, and connect job seekers to dignified and fulfilling work.
- We are ambitious and driven. Our values transcend and rise above everything else as our guide. We encourage you to bring your bold ideas, curiosity, and expertise to your work. We laugh at ourselves and with each other. We are a team. Our journey together makes our impact even more meaningful.
- If you are an experienced Change Management professional ready to build something new and increase your impact, read on!
- Reporting to the Organizational Design and Change Management Manager, the Change Management Consultant will Provide strategic advice in the design and implementation of change strategy within the Foundation.
- The successful candidate will be based in Canada or any of our country offices in Africa (Kenya, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Uganda, Ghana, Nigeria and Senegal).
Ways You Can Contribute
- Guide clients through organization-wide change management through the design and implementation of roadmaps.
- Provide strategic advice in the design and implementation of change strategy. Create and implement change management strategies and plans to maximize adoption.
- Advise on integrated change management approaches and plans, including how to drive ambitious transformations successfully.
- Lead planning and delivery of successful change management. Build robust change management processes to enable the successful launch and adoption of initiatives.
- Conduct change impact, business readiness and stakeholder analyses. Engage workstream leads and employees to support change readiness.
- Apply relevant change tools, methodology and approach to embed change for varied audiences.
- Partner with People and Culture colleagues to develop stakeholder plans that are integrated across organization design, culture, behavior, learning & development and change management.
- Collaborate with communication colleagues on change communications.
- Build change leadership and management capability.
- Lead measurement of the success of change implementation.
- Evaluating the risk of change and providing actionable guidelines on reducing the impact.
Who You Are
- At least 5 years’ experience leading complex change projects in an international; environment.
- Experience playing the dual role of a) strategic change leadership and b) hands-on change management.
- Demonstrated track record leading and managing transformation projects, applying innovative change management methodologies.
- Advising, guiding & aligning senior leaders in the change journey. Coaching abilities and mindset to realize successful change.
- Ability to deliver programs (training and learning).
- Facilitation skills to conduct change assessments and build plans.
- Project management abilities for change execution.
- Creative mindset to challenge current solutions and bring innovative insights to the projects.
- You have a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information and Notice
- The Mastercard Foundation values the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the organization and we are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
- Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks, and proof of education are essential conditions of employment.
- If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please contact the People and Culture Department at firstname.lastname@example.org We will work with you to provide a positive recruitment experience in a confidential manner.
The post Consultant – Change Management at Mastercard Foundation appeared first on TDPel News - News, Interviews, Events.